JK 3.5in Super-Flex Short Arm Lift Kit w-Mono Tube Shocks
- 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler (2 Door)
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Will Require CV Style Front Driveshaft (RE1883-365)
- Short arm system
- New PT-Meg Super-Ride bushings, Designed for on and off-road performance
- Adjustable upper control arms and Fixed lower control arms with serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joints
- 2012 and newer may require exhaust mod or front drive shaft
The Super-Flex Suspension System is designed for enthusiasts looking for the best short arm suspension system that retains the factory mounting locations. The Super-Flex system features great ride quality and phenomenal performance. Features include new Rubicon Express adjustable upper and fixed lower control arms with our serviceable Super-Flex speherical ball joints, replacement lift springs, extended bump stops, longer front and rear stainless steel brake lines.
All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
We Also Recommend
Teraflex - 2.5in Elite LCG Long Flexarm Suspension System w- SpeedBumps - No Shocks
Teraflex - 3in Elite LCG Long Flexarm Suspension System - No Shocks - Wrangler 2007-16
Rubicon Express - CJ 4.5in Extreme-Duty Leaf Spring Lift Kit with Mono Tube Shocks
Rubicon Express - CJ 4.5in Extreme-Duty Leaf Spring Lift Kit with Twin Tube Shocks